Wednesday, 3 March 2010

Cerebral Paralysis

Jazzy soundtracks to my life,
Make me want to kill some time,
Damn, this is such a sick drum beat,
If I were on Family Guy, I'd, like, throw up around 20 times,

Build up, build up, release,
Tension, compression, lindy-hop congestion,
Publish post, save now,
My mind's a filthy disease,

Mirror, mirror on the wall,
Who the fuck are you and why are you talking to me?
Shouldn't have taken acid with you, Senor Phoenix.

Music, music, I hear music,
Music, over my head;
Lol, I put a semi-colon there, wonder how often that happens and what am I going to do with it?
Might as well leave it and pretend it doesn't exist -
Isn't that what we always do?

Nevermind, it's a disgrace any way,
I just hope my brother's OK,
He's a really sweet guy, he shoots lasers and doesn't afraid of anything
There we go, that's the spirit,
4chan infiltrating my poems,
Skeleton full of closets,
Wouldn't that be awesome?

Improvisation sin contemplation,
I guess Bulgakov might have pulled it off,
Tarkovsky's "Master and Margharita" -
Now that's something I'd like to see.

References, so many references, why?
Why, oh God, why?
Someone please, oh please,
Kill postmodernism with a knife.

No comments:

Post a Comment