Wednesday, 3 March 2010

Sketches of Spanish

Hey, love,
Yeah, you,
Have all of your Aryan dreams come true?

Now, look, I'm sorry for not sitting next to you!
Sorry not having better things to do with your Picasso's rose and blue.
Sorry for not taking whatever it is that it is too seriously,
Sorry for this bullshit of lo and behold until infinity.
Sorry for changing the pace according to my whims,
Sorry for making it sound like it's all your fault,
Sorry for not knowing that's not true,
Sorry for listening to Tool instead of you.
I'm really sorry for not sitting next to you!

So can we please move on, before I have to say:
Forgive me for letting in the cold silence,
Which has a tendency to atrophy any sense of compassion,
Between supposed lovers / brothers.

Bla bla bla bla, sorry,
Perdoneme, byatch!

No comments:

Post a Comment